STMQ-8004T 4 in 1 DVB-T Tran-Modulator with CAM is a high performance and cost-effective DVB-T modulator . It has 8 tuner inputs. After multiplexing and modulating process, it gives 4 DVB-T non-adjacent carriers output through one RF port. To meet customers’ various requirements, this device is also equipped with data port for IP input and output over UDP and RTP. Its pluggable structure design greatly facilitates the change of modules as needed. Moreover, the four CAMs/CIs accompanied and BISS modules can descramble the input programs from 8 Tuners and IP.
It can be upgraded and controlled through network system, which allows it widely used in digital broadcasting network and provide good signals for scientific laboratory and DVB-T STB.
* 4 Tuner (DVB-C/(T)/S/S2 optional) + 4 Tuner with CAM(DVB-C/(T)/S/S2/ATSC optional) input
* Demodulation Module (4*RF/Loop out + 4*CAM + 4*Smartcard)
* One CAM can decrypt multiple programs from Tuners and IP
* Maximum 128 IP input (MPTS/SPTS) over UDP and RTP protocol
* 4 groups multiplexing +4 groups DVB-T modulating
* 4 IP (MPTS) output over UDP and RTP protocol
* Support BISS descrambling
* Support accurate PCR adjusting, PID Remapping, PSI/SI rebuilding and editing, A/V PID filtering
* Web-based NMS management