STSS-9948 IRD is new design which integrates demodulation (DVB-C, S/S2 optional), de-scrambler and multiplexing in one case to convert RF signals into TS output.
It is a 1-U case which supports 4 tuner inputs, 1 ASI and IP. The 4 CAMs/CIs accompanied can descramble the programs input from encrypted RF, ASI and IP. The CAM requires NO unsightly external power cords, cables, or additional remote control device.
To meet customers’ various requirements, JX-0158 is also designed to re-mux programs from any input, and output TS over 48 SPTS UDP.
* 4 Tuner inputs (DVB-C, S/S2 Optional)
* 1 ASI & 4 IP (UDP) input for re-mux
* One CAM can decrypt multiple programs from Tuners/ASI/IP
* IP (48 SPTS) over UDP and RTP/RTSP output;
* 4 groups of independent ASI out for tuner/IP passthrough (one-to-one)
* Support maximum 128 PID mapping per input
* LCD display, Remote control and Firmware, web NMS management
* Updates via web
* Best quality and breakthrough price
4x RF (DVB-C, S/S2 optional), F type
1×ASI input for re-mux, BNC interface
4xIP input for re-mux (UDP)
J.83A(DVB-C), J.83B, J.83C
47 MHz~860 MHz
- 65- -25dBm
1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 QPSK
1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
48*SPTS over UDP, RTP/RTSP.
100Base-T Ethernet interface (unicast / multicast)
4 groups BNC interface
LCD + control buttons
Web NMS Management