STMQ-80016 trans-modulator integrates demodulation, trans-mux and modulation (DVB-C, DVB-T, ISDB-T or ATSC optional) in one case to convert satellite signals into digital RF output. Its pluggable structure design greatly facilitates the change of modules (RF/HDMI/CVBS/SDI/YPbPr/…) as needed. The unit in this sheet is a 1-U case which supports 4 DVB-S/S2 RF inputs with 4 CAMs/CI accompanied to descramble the encrypted satellite signals. The CAM requires NO unsightly external power cords, cables, or additional remote control device.
To meet customers’ various requirements, it is also equipped with 1 ASI input, and output with 2 ASI ports and 1 UDP IP port.The output modulated signals are to be received by TVs, STB and etc with corresponding standard.
* Support 4 DVB-C/(T)/S/S2/ISDB-T Tuner and 2 ASI input ports
* Support accurate PCR adjusting
* Support PSI/SI editing and inserting
* PID Remapping
* Excellent RF output performance index, MER≥40db
* 2*DVB-T RF out or 4*DVB-C RF out optional;
* 2 separate ASI&IP (2*MPTS over UDP) mirror 2 RF output
* 4 CAM decrypt multiple programs from 4 Tuner input(Optional)
* Support BISS descrambling
* Record encoded TS and playback TS files (*.ts) through USB port
* Support LCD display and keyboard
* Support Web management, Updates via web and USB