STHD-8511 HDMI encoder is a professional high-integration device that includes encoding, and multiplexing. It supports 4/8/12/16/20/24 HDMI video source input and 1000M IP output(MPTS and SPTS output) with live streaming. In conclusion, The HDMI live stream encoder highly integrated and cost-effective design makes the HDMI encoder widely used in varieties of digital distribution systems such as cable TV digital head-end, digital TV broadcasting, etc.
1. Support LCD / keyboard operating, and network management multi HDMI streaming input, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 Video encoding
2.4/8/12/16/20/24×HDMI inputs with 4/8/12/16/20/24 SPTS and 1 MPTS output, IP streaming output over UDP and RTP protocol
3.2 ASI inputs
4.2 ASI Independent output (optional) as a copy of 1MPTS
5. Support the “Null PKT Filter” function
6. Support PID Remapping/ PCR accurate adjusting
7. LCD、key function
8. Control via web management, and easy updates via web
9. Support QR code, LOGO, and closed caption insertion
If you need HEVC H.265 or MPEG2 Encoding, 4K Resolution:
|Not only need HDMI to IP, but also need RF as Output:|
If you want to know---
How to record IP streams through TS Reader?
Please download "TSReader Retail" from my dropbox space:
Then set up TS Reader, its password is "mpeg4u".
Run TS reader and select source for different source types as below:
*File.dll: if the source is a TS file on your disk;
*UDPUnicast.dll: if the source is IP stream via Unicast;
*UDPMulticast.dll: if the source is IP stream via Multicast;
Note: please connect the PC to the Data port of our equipment while analyzing its IP
output stream. Multicast mode is suggested because this mode is simpler.
Use menu: [Record] -> [Record Mux] to record current stream into a file.
#Note: Problem playing multicast UDP streams
If you can not find the stream, please try the following steps:
1. Check if IP output is enabled on the source device;
2. Multicast address is suggested, but please use a direct connection between the source and PC to
avoid switch/router setting issues.
3. Disable the firewall on the computer;
4. Disable the wireless network adapter;
5. Restart the computer;
6. Run TS Reader again